Credentialing Insights is the official online journal for I.C.E., featuring content that focuses on credentialing best practices, legal issues, case studies, association news, member profiles, industry thought-leadership and more.
Contribute to Credentialing Insights
Content is strategically chosen and developed by the I.C.E. Publications and Editorial Committee (PEC), and currated by industry experts that span a wide range of backgrounds in the credentialing field. I.C.E. welcomes contributions from members and non-members alike.
If you are interested in contributing to Credentialing Insights, please read our Contributor Guidelines and fill out the below Contributor Form with your suggestions. Have questions? Contact the I.C.E. editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Publication of any article or advertisement in Credentialing Insights should not be considered an endorsement of the opinions expressed or products advertised. Statements of fact and opinion are the responsibility of the authors alone and do not imply approval or endorsement on the part of the membership or staff of I.C.E.
Advertising on Credentialing Insights
For advertising inquiries, please contact Ryan Leach at email@example.com.
Meet the People Behind Credentialing Insights
Publications and Editorial Committee
Co-Chair: Mihaiela Gugiu, PhD, National Registry of EMT's
Co-Chair: Robert C. Shaw, PhD, The National Board for Respiratory Care
- Isbah Ali Farzan, PhD, National Board for Certified Counselors
- Hanna Aronovich, BA, CAE, Dental Assisting National Board
- Colin Biddle, PMP, Construction Manager Certification Institute
- Jim Carr, PhD, BCBA-D, Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Teresa Dufeny, PhD, OTR/L, American Occupational Therapy Association
- Steven Garner, PMP, CAE, CA-NV Section of the American Water Works Association
- Bruce Hammond, CAE, Hospice Medical Director Certification Board
- Jeff Kelley, PhD, Alpine Testing Solutions
- Eric Lloyd, MS, National Center for Competency Testing
- Sheila Mauldin, MNM, NCCPA
- Janice Moore, ICE-CCP, SeaCrest Consulting
- Tara Myers, PhD, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Tina Riner, Pearson VUE
- Amanda Wolkowitz, PhD, Alpine Testing Solutions, Inc.