Credentialing Insights is the official online journal for I.C.E., featuring content that focuses on credentialing best practices, legal issues, case studies, association news, member profiles, industry thought-leadership and more.
Advertising on Credentialing Insights
For advertising inquiries, please contact Everett Lightle at email@example.com.
Contribute to Credentialing Insights
Content is strategically chosen and developed by the I.C.E. Publications and Editorial Committee (PEC), and curated by industry experts that span a wide range of backgrounds in the credentialing field. I.C.E. welcomes contributions from members and non-members alike.
If you are interested in contributing to Credentialing Insights, please read our Contributor Guidelines and fill out the below Contributor Form with your suggestions.
Have questions? Contact the I.C.E. editors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Publication of any article or advertisement in Credentialing Insights should not be considered an endorsement of the opinions expressed or products advertised. Statements of fact and opinion are the responsibility of the authors alone and do not imply approval or endorsement on the part of the membership or staff of I.C.E.
Meet the People Behind Credentialing Insights
Publications and Editorial Committee
Co-Chair: Mihaiela Gugiu, PhD, National Registry of EMT's
Co-Chair: Robert C. Shaw, PhD, The National Board for Respiratory Care
- Colin Biddle, PMP, Construction Management Association of America
- Jim Carr, PhD, BCBA-D, Behavior Analyst Certification Board
- Becky Clayton, HRCI
- Teresa Dufeny, PhD, OTR/L, American Occupational Therapy Association
- Isbah Ali Farzan, National Board for Certified Counselors
- Sandy Hogg, Internet Testing Systems
- Cynthia Kusorgbor-Narh, National Commission for Health Educational Credentialing, Inc.
- Aurelie Lecocq, PhD, Meazure Learning
- Eric Lloyd, MS, National Center for Competency Testing
- Margaret Lyons, ICE-CCP, Casualty Actuarial Society
- Mary Mulhern, Pearson VUE
- Tara Myers, PhD, American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Amanda Rutter, Internet Testing Systems
- Naomi Sinclair, Financial Planners Canada
- Karen Sturges-Vera, Professional Testing Corporation
- Eric T. Vincent, MS, ACT, Inc.
Thank you to our 2022 I.C.E. Exchange Exhibitors and Sponsors