The ICE Exchange
The conference for the credentialing community
2020 Exchange - Save the Dates
- July 8: Registration Opens
- September 24: Early Bird Deadline Ends
- November 8 - 11: Attend the Exchange in Miami!
The name ICE Exchange reflects what is valued most by our annual conference attendees: the exchange of industry trends and best practice through live education and networking.
The ICE Exchange touches on the many aspects of the credentialing ecosystem:
- Business of Certification
- Certification Operations
- Certification Technology
- The Future of Certification
- Marketing and Communication
- Security, Records and Data Management
- Strategy of Certification
- Test Development and Administration
|Not receiving conference emails? Join our mailing list now!|
The ICE Exchange is designed for all levels of credentialing professionals in the public and private sectors. Organizations are encouraged to bring professionals ranging from new associates to C-level who are in specialty areas such as:
- Board of Directors or Public Members
- Business Operations & Management
- Sales & Marketing
Professionals investigating credentialing programs or who have a new (or old) program that needs revitalization will also benefit from attending.
- Pre-conference workshops—full and half-day education for a deeper dive
- Keynote Presentation—thought-provoking sessions that inspire and energize
- Concurrent sessions—60 or 90 minutes, that blend foundational concepts, best practices and standards, with new concepts and innovative approaches to credentialing
- Jump Start sessions—60-minute presentations in the early morning to kick-off your day
- Lightning Learning sessions—15-minute presentations providing 3-5 key concepts to energize thinking
- E-Posters—Explore critical issues, research, concepts and/or theories by yourself
- Audience Interaction—: 45-60 minute focused on audience participation (facilitated roundtables, innovation collaboration).
- Networking opportunities—offered throughout the day to encourage exchange of ideas with your peers